Tips For Increase Battery Life and get maximum battery backup time
1. Don’t keep laptops in plugged-in status. it’s not good for the long-term health of your battery to leave your laptop always plugged into the mains. Once the laptop charged 100% remove the adapter from your laptop. Laptops plugged in constantly actually have less battery life. Connect back your adapter when your battery level reaches 20%.
2. Remove unused peripherals. All the external peripherals like mouse, external hard drives are kept consuming battery even when you’re not using it. so unplug them if they’re not needed.
3. Turn down screen brightness The screen is one of the most battery drainer parts of the laptop. Dimming the screen brightness can approximately add 30 minutes or more to your battery life. when you are experiencing troublingly short battery life, The first item to check is your display brightness. You might also find it a more comfortable computing experience to your eyes.
4. Change power settings When you’re using your laptop on battery power, Windows shows your battery level in the taskbar or by going to Settings > System > Power & sleep. Click on the laptop battery level indicator and make sure any power-saving features are activated
5. Don’t drain your battery completely Don’t allow your battery level to reach below 10%. which is bad for your battery. Always connect your adapter when your battery percentage reaches 20%. This extends the life of your battery life.
6. Switch off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless and Bluetooth networking technologies normally consume decent battery power. For Better Battery life and back up time if you Don’t need connectivity You can disable both by using Airplane mode. Because Even if you’re connected to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, your device may still be searching for other connections
7. SOME advanced tips for increasing battery life and get maximum Back up Time.
a. Keep sufficient Computer Memory.
b. Upgrade your Hard Drive to SSD
c. When you don’t require external graphics Switch your laptop to internal graphics.